Wednesday, November 3, 2010

New Dolls listed on Online Show!...Plus new pattern released!

EZ Craft Online show

Well, I didn't get done what I wanted to, but this little online show has started and there are a few things on there and I will be adding more!....I did get one new pattern done, but not the one I was wanting to...Maybe it will get done by next week!...The pattern I did get done is made somewhat like "The Prim Blessing, but is 27" long and you really can use her for a bag lady if you want...she would be so cute done up in Christmas colors, but I made her more maybe for Valentines Day or Spring time...Hope you enjoy seeing her...I have the pattern listed on Pattern Mart, but the online show I have priced the E pattern at $5...Just a little discount for all you watching my blog!


Here is a pic of my new pattern....She is called "It's a Daisy kind of Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment