Monday, November 1, 2010

I have some catching up to do!

Okay, I have been a Busy little Bee here lately...I have been having some back issues which makes it hard to sit at the computer for too long, but it is getting better and I am starting to work again!...There are a few patterns I had to stop working on because of it...I have been mostly Dolling for a couple of small craft shows which I got into REALLY late this year...The first one is a Online Show...I have done this show before, but not for awhile so thought I would jump into it!!!!...Crazy I am!
Here is the banner for it, but it doesn't have a link quite yet...You will find the link working On the Third Of November...On this little sale I am offering free shipping on all the dolls...All dolls are new for this sale...These dolls are from my Twigs pattern, but since my dolls are one of a kind these haven't been offered before.

Well, off to work on some more dolls....Shhhh I said I wasn't working on anything new, but I really am!...The dolls will be for sale and I am really trying to do the patterns at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment