Monday, August 16, 2010

Some changes to my sites!

I have been adding lots of new stuff to my Main Web site......These are one set of shoes I have just listed for the Twig Doll..They are just the cutest!...As soon as I get to removing the sale information on the Pattern Mart site, the sale will be off right now..Only on my blog and on my twitter will I offer sales so you will need to watch!...Sometimes they may be for one day or a week or so...Also I am going to start giving an item away when your paid order is added to a drawing until Christmas....This will start September 1st and the first giveaway will be some Yummy Handmade Soap......I will post what one and how much you get when the giveaway starts, so stay tuned!...Hope everyone is having a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment