Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Brag Time!

Hi!...I said yesterday I was going to post pictures what My friend Carol is making and also one of Wendy's Dolls she made using my Sweet Pea pattern.

If you are interested in any of Carols handmade soap you can find it on her Etsy site at http://www.etsy.com/listing/47891659/pink-ribbon-light-peppermint-soap-bar  Check it out!...They are called "Yummy Pleasures"...


This Is Wendy's cute Witch she made!...She sells her cute dolls at craft shows in Canada!

Doesn't she make you smile!
Hope you enjoy looking at some of my favorite crafters and what they make!

Stay in Touch!...If you have pics of dolls you have made using any of my patterns that you would like to show off email them to me and I will post them for everyone to see...I love seeing how people put their own twist on my patterns!

No comments:

Post a Comment