Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wishing Everyone a Wonderful Holiday!

I have unplugged my sewing Machine and am giving it time off so I can spend time with my family for the holidays!...For someone like me, that is a hard thing to do!...Always some kind of idea roaming around in my head that I want to try, but I will be good and try to finish decorating my house for a little company on Christmas!

I want to Thank all of my customers that continue to give me compliments on my designs and encourage me to keep designing my dolls...I do love all the nice things you say!

Hopefully, after the first of the year I will be back in full swing and get out some of the newest designs that I have not finished made into patterns so you can make them too!...If you haven't been to my web site lately, I have a special until the end of the month~Buy 3  E patterns~Get 2 free~Also all finished dolls are discounted until the end of the month unless I decide to extend that sale!

Hope you all enjoy your Christmas and New Year...Stay in Touch!

Deena

No comments:

Post a Comment