Saturday, September 11, 2010

Is it Fall already?

Leave a Comment!    This Link is to my new comment blog page I am using on the front page of my Web site....There is a box on the left hand side that you can leave a message or make a comment...I will try to look at this everyday so I can comment back for you...This is a free blog so if it works out nice I will do the paid version later....I will continue to use this as my main blog and hope to put some good stuff on here soon!...Now all I have to do is find more time in my day!

Hope everyone is gearing up for the fall Holidays!...I know I am...Lots of Dolls under construction...Lots of Body Parts Everywhere!

Have a Nice Day and be sure to check out my new dolls on my Etsy site!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where do you get material for the hair

Post a Comment