Saturday, September 19, 2009

It's been awhile!


I really need to try to get into this blogging, but find it hard to find the time to sit down and write something!...It is the busiest time of year for all of us and Christmas feels like it is approaching very fast!...I have put out a few new patterns in the last few months and am working on a few more that I hope to get done soon...some may have to wait until after the first of the year!...I have two shows coming up that I am not prepared for and of course trying to keep something in my e bay store, web site, Etsy, and then a few on E bay Auction!....Here is the lastest doll I put on Auction.

2 comments:

CarolAnn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CarolAnn said...

Hi Deena, your dolls are just adorable! I love their expressions. ") Thanks...Carol

Post a Comment